How can truckers assist help? We provide prompt and reliable breakdown assistance service across North America.
1Call or Sign up
It take less than 15 minutes to get setup to start using our service.
Customize our process to align with how you want your breakdown calls handled, from service initiation to service completion.
3Keep Your Trucks and
When we receive your call for service, our process ensures:
That the Service Provider is dispatched within 15 minutes.
That the Service Provider arrives onsite within 60 minutes.
Truckers Assist redefines the way your fleet deals with the hassles of breakdowns with one goal in mind - we keep your trucks and trailers rolling, allowing you to focus on your core business.
What do these values mean for your fleet:
We’re unique in this business in that we provide a complete transparency when it comes to: our process, pricing and communication
We always remain accountable and also ensure that our service provider is accountable to you for timeliness, quality of work, professionalism and price
From the moment you first contact us to the moment your truck hits the road again, we provide a fast, efficient and reliable service.
We take great care to understand and address the most important issues facing fleets and owner operators today. That’s why our service focuses on delivering on the for key benefits:
- Connect with a live customer service representative 24/7/365, regardless of where you breakdown in North America
- Offer a one stop solution to assist in all types of breakdown service, including mechanical, tires, and towing.
- Authorization Process
- Customized to meet fleets business needs
- Follow up and escalation process in place to ensure timelines are met
- Extensive network of QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDERS ensures that there are multiple providers available within 15 miles of most breakdown locations
- Price clarity nationwide
- Exclusive rate discounts
- No Markups
- Keeping service providers accountable
- Automatic breakdown detail notification and updates to designated contacts and drivers
- Regular incident and financial reporting allows you to identify any recurring issues
- Specific financial / billing reports created for the fleets’ finance and accounts payable functions
- Ability to login into a website to review real time status and updates on service tickets