Truck Repair North Carolina
Truckers Assist network of pre-qualified truck repair service providers stretches across North Carolina, and all of the US and Canada.
No matter where you are, any time of day or night, a roadside truck repair service is only a phone call away.
Trucker Repair North Carolina Benefits
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Truck Repair: Our representatives are ready to take your calls 24/7. It is free, and we will connect you with a qualified service provider dispatched within 15 minutes and on location in under 60.
- Quality Work from Honest Mechanics: The integrity of our network of service providers is essential to delivering you quality, affordable truck repair in the US and Canada. We only work with service providers you can trust.
- Rigorous Pre-screening and Monitoring: All service providers found in our network are screened to ensure a high level of professionalism and are regularly evaluated through our continuous monitoring process to ensure you always get the best service.
Call 1-888-635-0005 Toll-Free for 24/7 Roadside Assistance
Calling our toll-free roadside assistance hotline is the fastest way to get a certified technician to your location. Call any time, and we will connect you with the pre-screened service provider nearest you, with the parts, tools, and experience to get you driving again.
You are also welcome to browse our network of North Carolina truck repair services on our website, www.truckersassist.com.
Nationwide Emergency Roadside Truck Repair
If your truck has broken down in North Carolina, Truckers Assist will get an experienced technician working on your truck in less than 60 minutes.
In fact, the Truckers Assist Network includes thousands of pre-qualified service providers across the US and Canada. Whether you’re in North Carolina or California, getting your truck repaired can be easy, and with our pre-screening, you know your mechanic is the best.
- Mechanical Repairs – Brake problems, suspension, electrical, reefers, air conditioning, fuel lines, air lines, turbos, windshields, refuelling etc.
- Tire Repair and Replacement – New premium and non-premium brands, recaps, used national accounts accepted by most service providers.
- Towing and Recovery – Heavy towing, heavy duty recovery, heavy equipment hauling, semi-truck towing, long distance towing, cargo hauling, oversized loads, trailer towing & storage, lowboy service, landoll service, emergency towing, heavy truck accident recovery, RV & motor coach towing, tour bus towing, off-road recovery, and medium duty towing.
Truck Repair North Carolina: How It Works
- Call 24/7 Toll-Free at 1-888-635-0005
It’s free to call, and we will connect you with a qualified mobile truck repair service provider nearest you. You can also browse or search for the service you need at our website www.truckersassist.com.
- A Mobile Truck Repair Service is Dispatched
Within 15 minutes; an emergency repair service will be dispatched to your location. Truckers Assist network boasts record response times, with a qualified truck repair specialist arriving at your location in under 60 minutes.
- Get Back on the Road, Making Money
Truckers Assist ensures our pre-screened technicians have the tools and parts on hand to get you back on the road and back on schedule as soon as possible.