Truck Repair Ohio
With a single, toll-free phone call to 1-888-635-0005, Truckers Assist can have a pre-screened service roadside truck repair Ohio dispatched to your location in under 15 minutes, with a total response time of less than 60 minutes.
Due to the extensive size of the Truckers Assist’s network of pre-qualified service providers we can have a skilled mechanic en route to your location, ready with the tools and parts needed to get you back on the road.
24/7 Truck Repair in Ohio, When You Need It
Call Our 24/7 Toll-Free Hotline at 1-888-635-0005
A quick call to our toll-free hotline will put you in touch with one of our representatives, who will connect you with the closest shop or have a mobile truck repair service representative dispatched to your location.
Browse Our Ohio Truck Repair Network
Truckers Assist also features a comprehensive database of qualified Ohio truck repair services for you to browse independently. Simply entering your location and your service needs will return a selection of trusted service providers in your area.
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Truck Repair: Our representatives are ready to take your calls 24/7. It is free, and we will connect you with a qualified service provider dispatched within 15 minutes and on location in under 60.
- Quality Work from Honest Mechanics: The integrity of our network of service providers is essential to delivering you quality, affordable truck repair in the US and Canada. We only work with service providers you can trust.
- Rigorous Pre-screening and Monitoring: All service providers found in our network are screened to ensure a high level of professionalism and are regularly evaluated through our continuous monitoring process to ensure you always get the best service.
Emergency Roadside Truck Repair, Ohio and Nationwide
If your truck breaks down on your way through Ohio, Truckers Assist can get you an experienced technician working on your truck in under an hour.
- Mechanical Repairs – Brake problems, suspension, electrical, reefers, air conditioning, fuel lines, air lines, turbos, windshields, refuelling etc.
- Tire Repair and Replacement – New premium and non-premium brands, recaps, used national accounts accepted by most service providers.
- Towing and Recovery – Heavy towing, heavy duty recovery, heavy equipment hauling, semi-truck towing, long distance towing, cargo hauling, oversized loads, trailer towing & storage, lowboy service, landoll service, emergency towing, heavy truck accident recovery, RV & motor coach towing, tour bus towing, off-road recovery, and medium duty towing.
Ohio Towing and Recovery Services
For light to heavy duty trucks, buses, RVs, and everything in between, Truckers Assist provides 24 hour dispatch of Towing and Recovery services dedicated exclusively to the trucking industry across Ohio, and all of the US and Canada.