Truck Repair Texas
With a single, toll-free phone call, Truckers Assist can have a pre-screened service provider dispatched to your location in under 15 minutes for emergency roadside truck repair.
Thanks to the extensive size of the Truckers Assist network of pre-qualified service providers, we can have a mobile truck repair service working on your truck in less than 60 minutes.
Call Our 24/7 Toll-Free Hotline
Call our toll-free hotline at 1-888-635-0005 and we will put in you touch with the closest shop or have a mobile truck repair service dispatched to your location.
- Available 24/7: Our representatives are waiting by the phone, ready to take your calls. It is free, and we will connect you with a qualified service provider in your immediate area.
- Affordable and Fast: When you need to get back on the road fast, you can’t afford to wait around. With an average dispatch time of 15 minutes, Truckers Assist ensures all members of our network maintain fast service and fair pricing.
- Never Far Away: The Truckers Assist network extends to all corners of the US and Canada, so whether you’re in Texas or Montreal, a pre-qualified service provider is never more than a toll-free phone call away.
Browse Our Texas Truck Repair Network
Truckers Assist has an extensive database of qualified truck repair services that you can use when you are in need. Enter your location and the type of help required at our website, www.truckersassist.com, or call our hotline and have a representative find you the help you need.
Call 1-888-635-0005 to Find Truck Repair in Texas
We know that our pre-screened providers are fast and capable of helping you. Stop wasting time and call Truckers Assist to ensure you get the best service possible.
Full Service Truck Repair Texas
Truckers Assist service providers have experience servicing all major makes and models.
Whether you need mechanical work done, a tow, or tire repair, truck repair specialists are standing by, ready to get you back on the road and back on schedule, from anywhere in Texas.
- Mechanical Repairs – Brake problems, suspension, electrical, reefers, air conditioning, fuel lines, air lines, turbos, windshields, refuelling etc.
- Tire Repair and Replacement – New premium and non-premium brands, recaps, used national accounts accepted by most service providers.
- Towing and Recovery – Heavy towing, heavy duty recovery, heavy equipment hauling, semi-truck towing, long distance towing, cargo hauling, oversized loads, trailer towing & storage, lowboy service, landoll service, emergency towing, heavy truck accident recovery, RV & motor coach towing, tour bus towing, off-road recovery, and medium duty towing.